Learn about how we label beef and Beef Grading Standards
This is the most lean, tender part of the animal, there also isn’t that much of it per steer which is why its so expensive and coveted. The average steer or heifer provides no more than 500 grams of filet mignon.
Best for: Grilling, Braised, Pan-Seared
Best Cooked: Medium-Rare, Medium
We suggest to cook it quickly over high heat, so that the exterior becomes nicely browned while leaving the interior juicy and medium rare.
This item MIGHT be delivered frozen.
Local Delivery: Yes
Delivers to: All of Miami-Dade County, all of Broward County, and West Palm Beach.
Delivery days: Monday through Sunday
- 2229 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33145
- 9813 W Sample Rd, Coral Springs, FL 33065
- 12443 S Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33156
Pick-up days and hours: Monday through Sunday, 10a.m to 5p.m.
Ships to: Nationwide
Ways to get products delivered free to your door?
- Same Day delivery is $3.99, 2 hr delivery is $24 and Scheduled (Next Day OR Future Delivery) is FREE.
- Free shipping with orders over $125.