Veal is the meat of calves, in contrast to the beef from older cattle which is what we usually sell. Most veal calves are processed at about 10-12 months, as opposed to adult steers, which are typically processed at around 22 months.
Veal is a natural by-product of the dairy industry; cows must give birth to calves to continually produce milk. Veal has light color, a fine texture, a smooth taste and is more tender. Veal is "naturally and legally hormone free.
Local Delivery: Yes
Delivers to: All of Miami-Dade County, all of Broward County, and West Palm Beach.
Delivery days: Monday through Sunday
- 2229 Coral Way, Miami, FL 33145
- 9813 W Sample Rd, Coral Springs, FL 33065
- 12443 S Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33156
Pick-up days and hours: Monday through Sunday, 10a.m to 5p.m.
Ships to: Nationwide
Ways to get products delivered free to your door?
- Same Day delivery is $3.99, 2 hr delivery is $24 and Scheduled (Next Day OR Future Delivery) is FREE.
- Free shipping with orders over $125.