Traditionally gathered from deep in the remote, pristine National Park forests in Tanzania. Our Tanzanian Winter Harvest honey is a rich gold color, full of antioxidants and rich in micro-nutrients. This is a full-flavored, tropical forest honey, harvested during the dry season. It is full of the flavors and scents of the miombo forest.
- Produced by wild forest bees and gathered using sustainable beekeeping methods.
- Great for your health! Our natural wild honey is packed with antioxidants and micronutrients.
- Pesticide free, GMO-free, and certified 100% organic.
- Beekeeping practices protect the vast forest areas and national parks in Tanzania, which in turn helps regenerate the forests.
- Last year alone, the forests where our beekeepers have their hives captured over 28,000 tonnes of carbon from the atmosphere!
A product of Tanzania, bottled in Canada.
Net Wt. 12.35 oz / 350 g
Ships to: Nationwide
Ways to get products delivered free to your door?