No-Bake? Say less! This super simple recipe for No Bake Banana Nut Bread Balls by NUTSÓLA is the perfect no-bake snack. The inside of these are even fluffier than your traditional banana bread recipe and the addition of Banana Nut NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix adds the perfect crunch. This recipe is even dairy-free, grain-free, and refined sugar-free, so what is not to love?
4 tbsp Coconut Flour
1 Scoop Collagen (or Protein Powder)
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Cinnamon (to taste)
1.5 tbsp Almond Milk
1/4 Cup Banana Nut NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix
2 tbsp Coconut Butter
2 tbsp Maple Syrup
1. Mash 1 ripe banana.
2. Whisk in: nut butter, coconut flour, collagen *can sub protein powder, vanilla extract, cinnamon to taste, 1.5 tbsp almond milk
3. Mix in 1/4 cup Banana Nut NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix
4. Transfer the fridge on lined baking sheet for dough to set (about 10 min).
5. ICING: Microwave coconut butter and maple syrup. Stir in 1 tbsp of almond milk at a time until you reach icing consistency.
6. Roll 1 inch balls with dough and coat them with icing.
7. Sprinkle some Banana Nut NUTSÓLA Superfood Mix on top.
8. Return to fridge for about 20-30 min until set.