A delightful feature of Coco Fine Foods products is how they can transform and elevate most any dish simply and without time consuming steps. Just one teaspoon of our Blueberry Violet Jam spooned or piped into a favored muffin recipe can offer an intriguing complexity... adding elegant floral notes with a modern twist.
- ½ cup plus 1T softened European style butter
- 1 cup plus 4 teaspoons raw cane sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1 teaspoon Madagascar vanilla bean paste
- 2 cups plus 1T all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup milk
- 2 cups whole blueberries
- Coco Fine Foods Blueberry Violet Jam
- Preheat the oven to 375F/ 190C
- Butter 12 cup standard or 6 cup large muffin tin including top.
- Cream butter and 1 cup of sugar until light.
- Add the eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla paste.
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking powder, and add to the creamed mixture alternating with the milk.
- Toss blueberries in 1 tablespoon of flour and gently fold into batter.
- Fill muffin tin with batter.
- Gently pipe or spoon 1 teaspoon of Blueberry Violet Jam into tops of each muffin.
- Sprinkle 4 teaspoons sugar over the tops of the muffins, and bake at 375F/190C for about 30 to 40minutes, depending on size of muffins, until lightly golden on top.